birdtownenglish

A minha foto
Vila das Aves, Portugal
HI! WELCOME TO BIRDTOWNENGLISH! BIRDTOWNENGLISH IS A BLOG WHERE YOU CAN FIND TEXTS AND WORKS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE BY 7TH YEAR STUDENTS OF THE ESCOLA BÁSICA DE VILA DAS AVES. YOU CAN ALSO FIND SOME INTERESTING LINKS AND USEFUL INFORMATION POSTED BY THE ENGLISH TEACHER PAULO SÉRGIO. LEAVE YOUR COMMENT OR CONTACT birdtownenglish@hotmail.com VISIT ALSO www.youtube.com/birdtownenglish

terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2009

My family... Francisca Pedrosa 7D


Hi! I’m Francisca and I’m eleven years old. My family isn’t very big.
I live with my mother because she is divorced from my father. I only see my father at weekends.
My mother is a commercial assistant. She works at an office. She produces and sells clothes for export.
My father is a mechanic. He works at a garage. He fixes and sells cars.
My mom is elegant and funny! I’ve got a good relationship with her.
My dad is very intelligent.
I’ve got a younger paternal halfbrother. He is very cute and sweet. I like him very much.
I love my family!


Kika

1 comentário:

  1. hi kika, nice text! do you like the picture I got to illustrate your family? Cute, isn't it?

    ResponderEliminar